Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whew...

Guys, am I glad I didn't felt for the trap. What trap you guys ask? I almost bought a CZ 75 as an additional gun to my P99. I had the bug to buy it the whole week.

Waited til Saturday to check it out at the local gun dealer, and guess what ? I didn't buy it. Reason? It felt to big to grip and felt way too heavy (compared to my 92FS).

Somehow I think is the fact that I got used to me P99 ergonomics that made me back away from the store and go home and see me p99.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know you guys have lot to say about the CZ 75. But after seeing it in person and holding it; for me it didn't feel comfy. I guess it may have something to do with looks too.

Don't know why, but this is the heaviest 9mm gun I held too. Even when I had a stainless 92 beretta it didn't feel as heavy as this one.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well,

Now I got the Sig bug. Some gun dealer el trying to sell a Sig 229 9mm. Do you have any opinions about this pistol? I wanted a 226 but he ran out of them.

Are Sigs corrosion resistant? Reliable? Accurate? How hard is to change the sighst to a night sights?

thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.