Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all!

First post here. Just got my first Walther, a like-new P99AS (circa 2014 model, 50 rounds through it) and am looking into holsters for it.

I found the Alien Gear Shapeshifter and am interested in it, but according to their site, it's only for the PPQ. Now, having gotten real familiar with the two lately, I wanted to ask if anyone has tried putting a P99 in the Alien Gear Shapeshifter Appendix holster that is intended for the PPQ - does it fit?

My only question about getting one is the bulge in the trigger guard and the elongated slide stop lever potentially causing a misfit, but since the two are so similar everywhere else, I had to ask.

Any advice other than "just buy a holster that fits" is welcome and very appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I can’t comment on the ShapeShift specifically, but I sometimes carry my P99c in my cloak tuck 3.0 for a PPQ and it fits perfectly. They also have the 30 day test drive so if you get it and it doesn’t work, you could send it back for a refund.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The Alien Gear holster should fit. I don't know about the quality of their products but some people like them.

The holster I recommend is the G Code Incog, it's made for the P99, I have it with the mag caddy which attaches a spare mag and it's the most comfortable holster I have.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts