Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all not sure if I have put this in the right place

I have the rm8 ultra carbine not very old at all i brought it new from shop just over a year and it's been sitting for about 8 months not even had a tin of pellets through it yet

I came to yesterday and seen I had about 150 bar in it shot that fine when I came to refill it fine but soon as I pulled the pin out I had a Leak its definitely coming out the hole at the refill point. This drained quite quickly

Does anyone know what this is likely to be and if its easy enough to fix on my own

I'm a bit of a noob in this game

I have no issue getting it fixed but my area is tier 4 and if I take it down now who knows how long it's going to be there for

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Tier 4??!! Have we a new member from across the pond??!!

Sucks to hear you guys are under such tough lockdowns. My home state of Pennsylvania is not much better. Anything state related that brings money to state, open doors... If it has to shell out money, closed down until further notice, let alone all of our small businesses and the like.

I digress... Sounds either like you have a leaking o-ring on your reserve tank, or your regulator has a bit of debris lodged on the locking surfaces causing a leak. With it being as fast as you say, the diaphragm might be bad, junking the regulator. Or at least requiring that it go in for repairs. Relatively low pressure stuff like the stuff that goes up to 200 PSI usually doesn’t have diaphragm rules stating you have to dial it all the way down and then increase it gradually to desired pressure so you don’t shock it and potentially damage it.

Call the appropriate manufacturer’s Customer Service line and explain the issue, they might be able to give you a fix to do on your own. Should it need to be sent in, I wish you a speedy exit from any and all lockdowns. It is beyond stupid now.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts