Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm also interested in an M3/M6 style tac light that will fit on the P99 accessory rail.  If we can get enough interest, I'd be willing to try and get someone (presumeably Insight) to make some sort of adapter for the P99 so that it will accept the M3/M6 style tac lights. I've already written them one email concerning an adapter.

--Ben

·
Registered
26 Posts
I feel the best Night Sights by far for the P99's are the MeproLights. None of the Insight Technology Lights will fit the P99 but they have said that the demand for them does have them working on it. Laser Devices makes a Tac Light that will fit but it leaves a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gee guys, I'd Help out, But my awful, terrible Stainless Slided Smith & Wesson 99/40, with the Americanized Walther Frame, already takes the M5 light, so I do not have that problem.

·
Registered
411 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fearandloathing37 @ Sep. 14 2002,9:29)]Gee guys, I'd Help out, But my awful, terrible Stainless Slided  Smith & Wesson 99/40, with the Americanized Walther Frame, already takes the M5 light,  so I do not have that problem.
How much weight does that M5 add to the SW99? ............................ cause when your SW99 jams up on you, you can always use it as an impact weapon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts