Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CDNN is listing some some P99/SW99 15rd mags for $8.99

I called, and they confirmed they were not MEC GAR, all the CSR said was they were "Aftermarket".

Anyone know anything about these? Anyone tried them?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
No I don't......
2 options for cheaper Mag's than Walther brand P99's regular $38-$42

Go buy mags for the S&W99... those mags will fit perfectly... not sure what they are.. but I am sure Shipwreck would be more than happy to share *edit (price ... not brand)
or if you have a Sportsmans warehouse close..... I got some there a week or so ago for $25, Walther's brand new 15 round non LEO marked,,,, must be one of the newest ones

There are those "Pro mag" mags around.. but nobody seams to have a good word to say

·
Registered
87 Posts
The CDNN mags look like Pro-mags. I have a couple that are ok for the range, but I have had some issues with them. I wouldn't rely on them in a carry gun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm one of those stubborn people, who has to learn the hard way

Based on my experience tonight, my opinion is that these mags from CDNN are NOT reliable. They didn't say Pro Mag anywhere on the label, so I'm not sure who makes them, but I would concur with those who recommended against them.

I consistently had failures to feed when inserting the mags. Since I received my p99 last week, I have not had a single issue in over 400 rounds with the factory Mec Gar 10 rounders.

I'll be storing these in the junk pile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts