Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not sure how these are administered but the hyperlink on Tucker Gun Leather points to a non-functional web address: http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

I had to manually type in Tucker Gun Leather’s URL to get there. I checked out a few other advertisers in the rotation and their embedded hyperlinks are operationally fine.

Again, not sure on who’s side of the fence this responsibility is, or how you’re hosted or if you even care, but advertising dollars are a precious commodity and just thought I’d take a sec and report it since most folks would get the 404 error and just move on and TGL may not renew if they don’t get the clicks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kyle, on the Masthead to the right of WaltherForums.Com and the 5 Walther pistols. You have several advertisers that rotate, one of which is Tucker Gun Leather. Clicking on this ad should bring you to TuckerGunLeather.Com. It does not.

·
Administrator
286 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. I'll send that up to get fixed. Looks like the vendor changed websites or shut it down.

- Jb

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for letting us know. I'll send that up to get fixed. Looks like the vendor changed websites or shut it down.

- Jb

Possible - their website TuckerGunLeather.Com is definitely operational. Good luck and glad to call it out.

Reactions: admin
1 - 6 of 6 Posts