Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to post and or search this site but yet have been successful. I've tried waiting figuring it could be sue to an admin having to activate my registration but I've registered a sufficant amount of time ago and still havnt been granted access. Please help.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Humm
I am bit new to the admin stuff... but I will give it a shot....
you just posted ... can you post here in this section but nowhere else ??
Have you checked you email that you used to reigster here to see if you got a confirmation/activation) email (check your spam filter please)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for getting back so quickly. Congrats on the new admin position. Yes I am only able to post in this section. I have tried a few times to post within the p99 section and was prompt with a message stating I have not the privilege to do so. I have searched for the comformation email and was unsuccessful in finding it. It has been alittle while since I have signed up and either the message was sent to spam folder and over-ridden by excessive spam mail or I didn't receive it, or maybe I did receive it and followed its instructions then disregarded it, again, its been alittle while(can't recall how long, but it does seem awhile) I appologize for not being able to provide more info. Is it possible to receive another conformation email? If so can I get it? Maybe that will work. I also looked for the option to resend but wasn't able to find that option.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
activation code sent to the address you registered your account with.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have checked my email addy and do not see any email you've sent. Ive check both the "inbox" as well as the "bulk" folder and even used the search option within my email and search came up negative. what should i do now?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is what the message says when i try to post(besides in here)

"BaTMaN45, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Maybe you can activate my account?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
have you still not gotten anything on your email......
I will send you a mail to the address provided on the profile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts