Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 3 Q's, and love them all....great triggers. Thought about the Q5 match until I hear about only difference between it & my Q5 is a blue trigger.

can y'all make suggestions, don't know why I would want to go away from the Q's unless other guns have equally as good triggers.

One I might ask about is the CZ TSO

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The TSO has the best trigger on the planet. It will make the Q trigger feel like total ****.....and every other trigger too.

I put 10 rounds through one last Monday at 75 ft....first time shooting the gun and had 10 bullseyes on a 25 yard pistol rapid fire target....open sights.

I now have one on the way.

All that being said, depends on what you need the gun for.

It has very limited use. Range toy and competition.

·
Premium Member
13,869 Posts
Have 3 Q's, and love them all....great triggers. Thought about the Q5 match until I hear about only difference between it & my Q5 is a blue trigger.

can y'all make suggestions, don't know why I would want to go away from the Q's unless other guns have equally as good triggers.

One I might ask about is the CZ TSO
Morning Katie Joe. All Q's have the same trigger/sear/FPB/trigger bar guide components. Only difference in triggers is the 'slick' coating on the Q5 Match trigger bar. As far as I can tell, the 'blue' trigger shoe is just 'eye candy'....but I DO like it. :D

The main difference between a regular Q and a Q4 Tac or Q5 Match is the milled slide. The Tac and Match are optics ready, where the other Q's are not.

As far as trigger feel goes, all Q's are pretty much the same. One may feel a little better than another. Improvements can be made to any Q trigger. All it takes is about 5 minutes and a little attention to detail. And, Sprinco also offers a 'light trigger spring kit' (for competition use only), if you're looking for a lighter/smoother trigger.

But, as WD said, the TSO has a phenomenal trigger. NOT something you'd want to use for SD/HD....but excellent at the range.

If you want to add a dedicated range toy, the TSO would be hard to beat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts