Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up another NIB P99C 9mm. But was still looking to pick up another P99 AS full size. Thanks to some good friends, I was provided with a good (ok, excellent) lead on a lightly used P99 AS 9mm. Made the phone call, received some pictures, and the price was berry berry good.

I purchased the pistol from Shoot-Straight....the transaction was smooth as silk. Had the pistol shipped to a pawn shop near me....picked up yesterday. The pistol actually looked better than the pictures provided.

Extremely pleased with the heads up (you know who you are :D) and the professional service received from Shoot-Straight.

Oh, I had an extra set of night sights laying around, so guess where they are now? I've also got a draw full of Uncle Mikes rubber grip sleeves....slapped one of those on (I use these on ALL my pistols, even the P5). I might add, that the DA trigger pull is sweet (I'm talkin' smoooooooth) and it goes without saying, the SA pull/break/reset is about as good as it gets. No grit anywhere...just smooth, throughout the entire pull. This gun needs NO trigger work....just need to keep it lubed.

Here's a few pictures.

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
Yup a sweetheart...I'd carry that (with TFX Pro sights and without those grips...:) ).

·
Premium Member
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup a sweetheart...I'd carry that (with TFX Pro sights and without those grips...:) ).
Hee, hee... Our machine gun friend has a grip sleeve coming to use on his Q5. Looking forward to hearing his thoughts. :)

I didn't have any extra TFX Pro's laying around....if I did I woulda used them.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
How many Walthers does that make now? Am I in you will? ��

·
Premium Member
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many Walthers does that make now? Am I in you will? ��
Errrr....uhhhh..... too many probably. I really need to sell a few Q's....but now is not the right time. Need to wait until ... well ... until conditions change...we know its going to happen, and when it does, I'll be selling a few. Oh, and they'll all have smooth triggers and stock springs. :D

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Errrr....uhhhh..... too many probably. I really need to sell a few Q's....but now is not the right time. Need to wait until ... well ... until conditions change...we know its going to happen, and when it does, I'll be selling a few. Oh, and they'll all have smooth triggers and stock springs. :D

Congrats on 12K posts BTW. Oh, and I am certain that they will have smooth triggers.....;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice looking piece! I’ve dealt with Shoot Straight. Good outfit. Congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts