Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I was able to get a complete P99Q slide and barrel. However, I cant find a P99Q lower since it was made for European police and military only.

Are any of the other P99 complete lowers such as P99AS, P99QA, or P99DAO compatible with my P99Q slide and barrel? Also which recoil spring assembly do I need? I know the striker assembly is slightly different so maybe changing that part out from on of the other models may work? Any help is appreciated. I am in the United States by the way.

-Subcomm

·
Registered
268 Posts
Curious...I’m wondering how the AS mode would be affected on a P99AS frame. I would imagine it’s like when one throws a PPQ slide on a P99.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Are you wanting to sell it?
I'm looking for a p99 top.
Any p99 slide in any condition will due, I just need a slide.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I can't sell it.

QUOTE=djmg412;1191530]Are you wanting to sell it?
I'm looking for a p99 top.
Any p99 slide in any condition will due, I just need a slide.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's cool. I totally understand. I feel the same way about this barrel I've got. 😁

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
if anything at all you need to try a PPQ frame not a P99 frame.....
The P99Q is essentially a PPQ

·
Registered
89 Posts
Will the p99q slide with an AS striker installed and an AS lower/trigger, function like an AS? Anyone?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will the p99q slide with an AS striker installed and an AS lower/trigger, function like an AS? Anyone?

It will. This is exactly what I did. I also converted a PPQ lower to to the same. So I now have a functioning PPQ and P99AS with the P99Q slide and barrel.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Freaking sweet! Thanks for the answer!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts