Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a P99 9mm (full size). I am now in the market for a holster (not necessarily for CC) but would like to know what options I have and what the benefits and drawbacks of each kind are.

I did a search to see if there was some sort of guide to holsters, but didn't find one. I know there are paddle holsters and belt holsters, but I don't really know the differences between them.

Any help would be great! :D

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, basically answered all my questions, including the unasked!

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So I'd be looking for a strong gunbelt and a strong holster? With IWB holsters (inside waist-band, right) do you wear a belt underneath your pants? And are paddle holsters at all sturdy, because it seems like they wouldn't really stay put... do the paddles bend if you want to wear it on your hip rather than in the small of your back?

More and more questions :p thanks again for answers thus far!

Edit: One more question!

With concealed carry holsters, is it possible to wear a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and not be made by everyone? I typically wear jeans, and a t-shirt or polo shirt, especially in the summer when it's 90+ degrees.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.