Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to purchase a P99 QA in 9mm, but none of the stores I talk to can tell me what year P99 they can order for me. They kind of act like "who cares what year it is..."  

When I tell them I want a 2004 or 2005 model, they assure me that what they order should be a current model, and not an older version. But who knows, every gun store clerk i have talked to seems to know VERY little about the P99, so I really don't trust them.

So if I get them to order me one, will it most likely be a current model (2004 or 2005)? I just don't want to pay a down payment for the special order and have it end up being the wrong year, ya know?

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I purchased my 2004 QA P99 last year, I could not find one locally or at a show so a local gun shop ordered it.
I provided them a picture of the exact gun (2004 QA Ti) and that is what I received.
Or maybe you could get some information from walther-usa regarding distributors or dealers that might have the newer models.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Have the gun store call their distributer and ask the distributer to verify the year before they send it. Then get confirmation that if it isn't what they say, then you can send it back. I've done this before with other guns.

·
Registered
821 Posts
+1 on AK-47man.com . Gina is great, and she'll take great care of you. Her excellent customer service has made me a lifelong customer.

-stunks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts