Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I won't be able to sleep tonight, I'll be thinking about that Model 6. What a great bunch of shots. Thanks for sharing Tanfoglio.

·
Registered
721 Posts
very cool........thx for sharing.

btw......you didn't bring back any pk380 mags?.......you could have made a fortune!

sorry but i had to...........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
306 Posts
@ Tanfolglio:

How did you get permission for a visit? When I contacted them (a couple of years ago) they bluntly refused my request.:mad: (so called security reasons)

Or they allow everybody for a guided visit, or nobody. It's not fair only to admit some happy few ... :cool: (sorry but I'm pretty disappointed and frustrated right now)

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
@ Tanfolglio:

How did you get permission for a visit? When I contacted them (a couple of years ago) they bluntly refused my request.:mad: (so called security reasons)

Or they allow everybody for a guided visit, or nobody. It's not fair only to admit some happy few ... :cool: (sorry but I'm pretty disappointed and frustrated right now)
I'm sorry that you could not get access :eek:
But it's live - only one King :D

but seriously - I supported Umarex a problem :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
Tanfoglio,

I'm late coming to this thread and noticed frames of PPs in one of your photos. I thought that Walther discontinued the PP?

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Tanfoglio,

I'm late coming to this thread and noticed frames of PPs in one of your photos. I thought that Walther discontinued the PP?
You've good eyes. I didn't realise it when I first saw the pictures but made a guess now: these must be frames for the PP series of blank firing guns in 9 mm P.A.K. So I asked Tanfoglio and he acknowledged.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know I'm late to the party but Tanfoglio - that is awesome. - I assume you are a tanfoglio fan - Funny some of the Walthers and Tanfoglios come with a case made by the same Italian maker. Do you have any info on that?.. also what do you know about the PWgroup?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The laser is a BA-6W (Laser Devices, Inc.). The retail (when available) for $400. They are a read laser with dual on/off switch and a quick release for the rail.

I have one for sale if interested.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts