Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Interesting, But full of misinfo and also left out reference to some things - such as the FN slides and frames with a WaA 140 proof.
I don't see any reference to where this came from either!
Methinks better/more accurate info is available elsewhere.
Sarge

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good to know, Sarge, but not overly helpful ... especially if, as you say, some of the information stands. How about some recommended links to the better sources that you understand to be reliable?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good to know, Sarge, but not overly helpful ... especially if, as you say, some of the information stands. How about some recommended links to the better sources that you understand to be reliable?
Where did I say that? however like anything else there is Always "some truth/accuracy" in everything. And again I ask - Where did this come from???

Have you ever read any of the following?
Buxtons books on the P.38, Ranking books on Walthers or there is another, but I just went blank.
Sarge

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The source is listed at the bottom of the graph. I think that it's a European site, though I'm no longer sure, given the date of the original post; the link was sent to me by another member, IIRC. I certainly don't stand by or defend it here and am happy for one and all to contribute fresh links and sources that can provide accurate information.

The Buxton books, along with Dieter Marschall's, are terrific reference sources, though not everyone owns them nor has access to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts