Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new here. Been a Walther shooter for a while. First was a Walther PPK by interarms from 1997. It was stolen in a movie and it has been replaced by these two Walthers. One in 32acp and the other in 380acp. Both outstanding firearms. I also have a Walther P99 first gen. It’s also an great shooter but I don’t care for the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
Very nice pistols !! Hard to see the details, but it looks like the top pistol is a .380 PPK/S and the bottom pistol is the .32 PPK. What are the date codes on the frame under the ejection port? There should be two letters. If there are no letters, are there numbers on the barrel hood seen through the ejection port?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice pistols !! Hard to see the details, but it looks like the top pistol is a .380 PPK/S and the bottom pistol is the .32 PPK. What are the date codes on the frame under the ejection port? There should be two letters. If there are no letters, are there numbers on the barrel hood seen through the ejection port?
The top is a 380 and the bottom is a 32. The top number is 811466 and the bottom is 324328. Those are the serial numbers. Thanks!! I took the photos in my basement on the pool table. Another photo of the 32. Sorry but these are just what I have on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
The glare (on the back of the grip) of the top pistol seemed to look like a metal back strap, but yes, it seems like both have PPK lanyard loops. Again, very nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts