Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a 5" PPQ M1 with a fiber optic front sight. Close enough to a Q5 for the kind of shooter I am. Nice gun. I need more time with it!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 5" PPQ M1 with a fiber optic front sight. Close enough to a Q5 for the kind of shooter I am. Nice gun. I need more time with it!
I'm going to have to save up for this new "classic" Q5. I've been looking to get an optics ready pistol for some time now. I was considering one of the offerings from Glock and/or the new CZ P-10C optics ready model. However, I've been interested in the PPQ Q5 match since it's release. Since this new model has the paddle mag release, I can share my MR9 Eagle magazines with it.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I'm happy to see Walther make this available but I doubt that I'll trade in my Q5 M2 just to upgrade to paddles.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm happy to see Walther make this available but I doubt that I'll trade in my Q5 M2 just to upgrade to paddles.
If I had one I'd keep it as well. What I like about this new offering is the ability for those who own paddle release P99s and/or MR9s to be able to swap magazines back and forth. I have a P99C AS and a 4.5" MR9 Eagle. I bought a sleeve so I can use my 15 round MR9 mags in the P99C.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts