Walther Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had successfully managed to distract myself from the difficult waiting period after sending my 99 to Tripp. However, I watched A History of Violence last night and the bad guy pulled out a chromed 99 9mm. I am now depressed again. I wonder who sends off the prop guns for chrome.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
POst pics of when U get it back. I like my hard chromed P99c and SW99 - The P99 gets holstered (in a leather holster) everyday pretty much, and it hasn't shown a scratch since I got it back in the end of Dec. I had holster wear on the stock finish in less than 2 weeks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll definately post pics if I can figure out how to do it properly. Thanks to your pics, I'm now very interested in fondling a compact. I have yet to see one or any mags. If I do get one, it may have to get the same treatment as it's big brother. Where's a good place to find some mags and do they come with or without extensions?

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
CDNN flat floorplate

there you go... just remember that CDNN charges $10 flat fee shipping no matter how much you order

Earl's
$10 for finger extension.....Earl I think has a $25 minimum order.....

·
Registered
86 Posts
nitrex,

How is the movie, it's on my list, not to get too far off topic. (No spoilers please, scale of 1-10, thumbs up, thumbs down, whatever)

Rockets Out....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really liked it. I'g give it a 9 and multiple thumbs up. I only had a couple minor issues with it. As for the spoiler.........the bad guy has a chrome P99.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks, On the list for this weekend.

Rockets Out...

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
not to bring this off topic... but ummmmm bathrobe.. chearleaderoutfit......   I think the "stairs" was the best.....

I forgot I have seen the movie a couple of months ago with a few buddies of mine.... so when I saw the title at the lil movie isle on post yesterday I remembered it.....

anyhow.... the P99 ....at first "when he pulled it out of the drawer" I thought it was a P99 QPQ ....

later I wasn't sure anymore ... it looked like the P99 had funky "lines" on the front of the slide......

So who knows for sure

Overall the movie was good... but I don't think it was great....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Actually, it is a Titanium P99. If you watch the special features they have a part where Cronenberg chooses the P99 over a Ruger. He specifically says "titanium coated Walther".
He also comments that it is much sexier than the Ruger.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Guess should watch all of the DVD.. not just the movie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts