Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My good buddy Lobo was training two new Officers today at the range. I asked if I could stop by to do a little shooting myself. He said, "Of course! Hey are ya bringing the new Walther?"

I told him I was. Lobo is a very good shot. He's a true gun guy. He's owned or fired just about everything out there. He was very impressed with the Walther PPS. He said it is the first polymer frame handgun he would spend money on.

I let several other Officers shoot it too. All loved it. They commented on how good the sights were, how good the trigger was and how good it felt in their hands. I've had around a dozen people hold and/or fire the gun and no one has had anything negative to say.

Lobo fired 14 rounds (6 round standard mag plus a round in the chamber, with a reload of the 7 round extended magazine) at the sillouette from 7 yards (21 feet), offhand in a modified Weaver stance.

Does he look happy with his results?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I think you just need to quit advertising this gun ... you are making it harder for the rest of us to get one!!!! :D

Oh, and I would be smiling like that too with that pattern. ;)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Now I think I have to have one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Man those are nice groups. That is the first picture I've seen in of the PPS in someone's hand to give some perspective as to it's size. Nice!!! I think Ispeed is right. Stop advertising! lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts