Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

During my quest for the Holy Gun (which one? I don't really know as it changes often), I found by a dealer a used 9 mm Ulm PP, made in 1973. Very nice, almost unshot (no marks inside), little marks on the front of the slide (holster wear?).

Much better shape than the 1986 7,65 PP that I bought last month for 300 francs. Price tag is 540 francs (300 $) which is reasonnable here as 9mm PPs are relatively scarce.

Now, I'm caught. That PP would make a much better concealment piece than my SIG P230 that I don't really like. I can even sell the later for a higher price than the PP...

So I wait for encouragements and keep you informed.

Bye.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
get it.......
wish they were as cheap over here
for $300 you can buy a surplus gun which will be a hit and miss on finish ... and those are only .320acp...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the nice words,

Once in a while, it is better to live on this side of the Atlantic, even for gun business.

At gun shows in Switzerland, and in shops, PPs and PPKs are plenty, as most police forces have sold their stocks and private owners also tend to replace them by more modern designs in heavier calibers... Good thing for people like me who are sensible to the craftmanship and elegance of these old Walthers.

So I'm about to send my request for another permit. I just want to see this PP again tomorrow and reserve it.

Bye.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts