Walther Forums banner

5 inch P99??

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Scorpiusdeus 
#1 ·
I read on another forum that Walther is supposed to have a 5" P99 available in July? Accurate, or myth?

#3 ·
The PPS and the SP22
A 5 inch P99 would be sweet....
the rumours might come from one of the "photoshop" pictures that was posted here and forwarded to Walther in Germany in hopes of a 5 inch P99
but I would like to see the link also....

#4 ·
Now it has been a while since I communicated with a Walther rep in Germany, but I sent him that pic of the 5" P99 over a year ago...he thought it looked nice but he told me then that Walther had no intentions of making a 5" P99.

Have they changed their mind? That I don't know?

#5 ·
Uhmmmm, o.k. I'll try and recall where i saw it. As I recall it was in a thread on some forum about XD vs P99. I'll see if I can find it, but there was no picture, just a casual reference to a 5" P99.

Seems now that it's likely bogus. :(

#6 ·
I, for one, would be ecstatic to see Walther produce a P99 with a 5" barrel. My current 40S&W P99 AS with the 4" barrel is plenty accurate as is, but I'd love to have a 5"-barreled version complement my Springfield XD-40 Tactical, which is easily the most accurate handgun I've ever shot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.