Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 5 of the 10 round "Promag" P99 mags from Gunclips. They just arrived.........and they will not work

Bill from gunclips has requested that I send them back for inspection and I trust him at his word that he will make it right.

When compared to my factory Mecgar mags they are close....but different in many critical dimensions. Thus they will not lock up on the mag catch and will not eject from the pistol and have to be "dragged" out of the gun.

Does anyone have P99mags in 40 that work?
Of course I hope that gunclips has in fact sent me the wrong mags and I will be ok in the end but I want to cover my bases.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I only use the Mec-Gar's (the ones that ship with the P99). They are more expensive, but they work!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Be sure to post in the tradingpost forum below. There may well be people out there that want to part out their 10 rounders now that they can get hi-caps. That's how I got two extra. They're going to S&W for replacement though as they have the orange followers and don't lock back reliably but it was still a good deal.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Stormbringer,

Goto Waltheramerica.com basically it is Smith and Wesson. They have the Walther magazines which are made by Mec-Gar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts