Walther Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
...I would be very interested to see what Vladimir has been working on since he last posted...
Continues to engage in masturbation.

Of course, are not talking about any “production of weapon miniatures in scale 2:1”.

He simply first climbs all the forums asking for information.
And then he tries to speculate with his ridiculous pictures. LOL

Attachments

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Continues to engage in masturbation.

Of course, are not talking about any “production of weapon miniatures in scale 2:1”.

He simply first climbs all the forums asking for information.
And then he tries to speculate with his ridiculous pictures. LOL
Sir I am surprised by your message. Perhaps your anger and your words will return to you. I care about your sexual concern.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Most of this thread is over three years old. I would be very interested to see what Vladimir has been working on since he last posted.

M
Friends, thank you for your kind words. You are right. For a few years I almost stopped publishing my new works. I work now for a company that makes equipment. This is used in many countries now. It takes a long time, but the result is very inspiring for new works.

Thanks.

Why so serious, doc?
Did you hurt the patient?
Judging by the reaction, yes ... LOL

It is impossible to deny that the work has been done great, and the pictures turned out beautiful. As no doubt the level of ownership of the Inventor.

It makes no difference to me if anyone prefers inflatable women.
There is a buyer for each product.
But I can’t imagine who needs “accurate and detailed” pictures. Given that these are just pictures that are not too relevant to real designs (also for money), apparently this is just for masturbators. LOL

OK
This is not interesting to me.
I won’t bother you anymore.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.