Walther Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 · (Edited)
I thank you for kind words.
You are right - I have found all necessary information to make full 3D-model. At the beginning of the project some elements and details weren't clear to me. There are no problems now. I had to project some details most, perhaps there to eat a deviation from the original, but these are 1-2 fine details.

Это самое высокое качество работы, которую я видел. Поздравляем Влада за хорошо проделанную работу !!!

(This is very high quality work. Congratulations to Vlad!!!)

Omg, this is the first time I poked into this thread and those illustrations are amazing! Well done! I would love to have some of those to frame and hang on my wall! Let us know if they are for sale.

Reactions: les.b
How on earth can it be possible that only now I've found this thread! Incredible!

Vlad, are you able to animate the operation sequence like the P.38 cutaway view we all know and love? Невероятная работа.

-Pilotsteve

Здравствуйте!!

Just found this thread!!! What great work, Vlad!! You have created some masterpieces of design. I am fortunate to own a P 5, and am also fortunate in that I have been able to visit Russia several times, and to have been able to spend time in some of the military museums and to have seen and studied some of the marvelous firearms that have been created by the Russian designers.

I am going to go back and spend a little more time carefully looking at these great posts. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.