Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GIFT35
Gets you 35% off on most everything other than weapons themselves.
If your total is $75+ they throw in free shipping.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Reactions: PPS1980

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I usually pick up a few more Explorer cases when the year end discount code is in effect.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-explorer-slim-pistol-case/

Not to be, went to order 6 in black, back-ordered and cannot purchase until off that status.

These are worth every bit of the $60 retail price, a steal @ $30 each.

Desert Sand is in stock......

I ordered some parts for my incoming PX4 (used). I liked the change in my 92S with the D spring so I'm doing that to the PX4 as well. I also ordered the back straps at $3 each (normally $19 each) because the weapon has only 1 with it and I don't know which, so for $9 I have all 3 + 1 dup. I'm used to swapping out all the springs on a used weapon and ordered a Special Duty Spring kit from Beretta for it at a steal of $19 ($30 elsewhere) with Nickel Plated Springs that according to Beretta have the "Highest corrosion resistance and very low friction." and to get free shipping I ordered an extension to turn a 17 round Mag into a 20. So, once all that arrives I will be having some fun. I priced it all out at Brownells with their coupons and such and the savings totaled out to 39.5% with the coupon and free shipping. So, I'm pretty happy :)

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
CLS40

The Beretta site is now 40% off and free shipping over $75.

I just ordered Walnut grips, grip screws, 2 more PVD coated mags, and an Old Skool "SAKO" Finland shirt.

Even the Desert Sand Explorer cases are sold out now.

Reactions: PPS1980
1 - 4 of 4 Posts