1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well Mr. Pitt tell us how you like them....;)
Hopefully soon. I was just voted in last night at a local private range. I even have the secret code. :D I can stop in on my way to, from, and during work to check them out when they arrive. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Actually I've never had it jam up. I've only put about 150 rounds through it though. I will tell you when you dump it your finger gets tired as hell but it's quite funny to be at an indoor range and everyone looks over because of such a long continuous fire.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually I've never had it jam up. I've only put about 150 rounds through it though. I will tell you when you dump it your finger gets tired as hell but it's quite funny to be at an indoor range and everyone looks over because of such a long continuous fire.
Yeah, I'm basically just buying it for shits and giggles anyway.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, I'm basically just buying it for shits and giggles anyway.
I can't think of any other reason to buy one. I'm almost tempted too, but since I have 2 of Walther's 20 round magazines coming I'll wait to play with them first. I can buy extra ammo in the meantime.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Originally Posted by Jake Starr View Post
Don't know of any place...but only 32rd mags I am aware of are from ProMag...all I have to say is "run away."

Now if you want real Walther 20rds mags, hold on to your wallet....

http://kiei.biz/inc/sdetail/2630
I'm waiting on 2 of them

Well Mr. Pitt tell us how you like them....;)
I'm a little concerned about my order. I haven't received it yet. I also can't get to their website anymore and haven't been able to for several days. My credit card statement has been billed too. I called the phone # that is on my cc statement next to Kennedy International and the guy who answered knows nothing about it. Says he has only had the number for a month. Of course I ordered the magazines 3 weeks ago.

Off to call the credit card company and have the charge reversed.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Website is still up and running from what I can tell but please do let us know what is going on...I have order several items from them in the past without any problems....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
FWIW
the guy who owns the site/shop used to hang on rimfire central... but I do not recall his nick there.....you may want to look in the Walther section there and poke around some.... from what I heard he was a good guy to deal with
and the site is working for me too

·
Registered
225 Posts
FWIW
the guy who owns the site/shop used to hang on rimfire central... but I do not recall his nick there.....you may want to look in the Walther section there and poke around some.... from what I heard he was a good guy to deal with
and the site is working for me too
I found my email receipt and replied with a message asking about my order. I'll see if I get an answer.

I wonder why I can't get to the website. I've tried from Firefox and IE without success. I'll try from work today and see what happens.

I did open a dispute, but would much rather have the magazines. I wouldn't be so concerned, except for the phone call I made to the phone number of the company on the credit card statement.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I received an email saying he was out of them, but waiting on a shipment. I decided to cancel the order. I checked around on a couple of other sites and the reputation of KIEI is not stellar.

I probably wouldn't have canceled the order if he would have told me when they would be in and offered a little more information.

For some reason KIEI is blocked on my computer but I was able to get to the site at work.:confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts