Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw on cdnnsports.com that you can pick up a DAO P99 for $299 if anyone is interested. Not going to find that deal anywhere else.

-Matt

·
Registered
31 Posts
i saw the same deal. I can't find a DAO in my area. i would get one but just a little concerned about the trigger pull and range of motion.

I don't know much about Walthers either. I have heard they are great guns. I think the DAO is more for LEO.

Can you shot target with a DAO?

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
I have heard that the trigger is pretty heavy. I would not recommend it - No one wants them, that's why they have a hard time selling 'em.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am going to try to find one to try it out first. My range doesn't have one to rent though. I would get the DA/SA but I already have two BHP so I thought "what the hell" It's cheap enough. if its close to being like my S&W revolver triggers than its OK for me.

thanks

·
Registered
525 Posts
I know some guys have tried to tweak their springs in the DAO model some for a better trigger. $300 is sure a great price if you wanted one to experiment on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think I'll order one and try it out. At $299 it sounds very reasonable for a Walther. CDNN told me they are German made (don't have anything aginst the good ole USA). If the DA is just like the DA/SA shot then its probably OK. I already shoot revolvers fairly accurately. So I'll order one in a few weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts