Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
I'll be interested in the comments as well. When I shoot at the range I wear my prescription glasses and while I do some issues with seeing the front sight, its even worse when I'm at home and dry firing at arms length. Since I will most likely not be wearing my glasses when I "need" the gun at home, I'm wondering if this would be an option or if there are other options available.

· Registered
1,556 Posts
Does anyone use XS 24/7 Express Sights on their P99? I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about them when compared to 3-dot sights.
Yep, I have them on my bedside P99. I have used them in USPSA shooting and didn't find them to be a problem. Not target sights, mind you, but good enough to hit paper and steel plates out to about 25 yds. The Big dot is quick and easy to pick up in a hurry. And although it has night sight capabilities...if you are getting it because of its brightness....forget it. It will glow in the dark but it can't compare with Meps or Trijicons....

I have found that I buy and set of sights that I think I would like and then just get another P99 to put them on....:D

· Registered
5 Posts
For those of you that have them on your P99's, are they adjustable like the factory sights? Did you need a gunsmith to install them like the other XS sights? I have a set on a custom 1911, but I was told not to install them myself so I sent the gun out.

Anyone have any pics of the XS sights on a P99?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.