Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hawe anybody heard anything about if there is going to come a 22lr kit for the Q5 steel frame?
Would be nice to have slide, barrel and mags for 22lr fore training!

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Me neither but it would be great, like the gsp 22lr/32s&w, 2 calibers same gun basically!
Aluminium slide, barrel, different mag and were ready to go!

Many other manufacturers have that concept, and for some there are aftermarket products...
Maby should make a prototype and send to walther...

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
it would be great, like the gsp 22lr/32s&w, 2 calibers same gun basically!
Don't get me started on the GSP. In the US the conversion parts for them are as much or more than a complete pistol. It's not just Walther either. The Sig caliber exchange kits I've looked at aren't much better. Maybe they're priced cheaper in Europe.

Do you have a GSP/OSP ? It doesn't seem like many people here on the forum do. I've got a 1980 GSP.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Don't get me started on the GSP. In the US the conversion parts for them are as much or more than a complete pistol. It's not just Walther either. The Sig caliber exchange kits I've looked at aren't much better. Maybe they're priced cheaper in Europe.
Nope! Conversion kits in Germany are just as much there, because then you can have ONE gun in TWO calibers with just one permit required. Which makes them attractive and expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts