Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are about a month out from Shot Show 2019. Does anyone have any predictions, particularly Walther predictions?

I’ll make a few. Walther shocks the world and comes out with a 10mm. The PPK is delayed yet again. Walther produces another run of leopard print PK380s. A variant of the PPQ is procured which allows for using an RMR with cowitnessed iron sights.

Anyone else with a prediction?

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
The obvious ones are the PPQ Q5 in Classic format, same with the Q4 Classic.

A version of the PPS is also likely.

10mm? Yeah, I hope so.

Meanwhile, the Walther marketing guys are reading our words here and having no small amount of humor.. :D

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The obvious ones are the PPQ Q5 in Classic format, same with the Q4 Classic.

A version of the PPS is also likely.

10mm? Yeah, I hope so.

Meanwhile, the Walther marketing guys are reading our words here and having no small amount of humor.. :D
Oh come on man...the Q4 and Q5 Classics are already on distributor sights -- kind of an easy prediction lol

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I am predicting a Walther PPR. That’s a revolver equipped with the notorious PPQ grip.

Soon followed by the PPR Tac. There will be a classic and an M2 version to release the cylinder.

Sorry, could t resist

·
Registered
434 Posts
Walther has gone all in on the PPQ, so more variants of PPQs. Maybe they’ll surprise us and bring back the p99 so there’s a legitimate choice in trigger function. But I doubt it and Walther continues on it’s path into obscurity/boutique brand. I’m gonna go drink more coffee and maybe cheer up.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Walther has gone all in on the PPQ, so more variants of PPQs. Maybe they’ll surprise us and bring back the p99 so there’s a legitimate choice in trigger function. But I doubt it and Walther continues on it’s path into obscurity/boutique brand. I’m gonna go drink more coffee and maybe cheer up.
When was Walther ever mainstream in the US??

·
Registered
208 Posts
If love a new ccp... ditch the fixed barrel and go to a typical locked breech like the pps.

The size and feel of the ccp is, in my opinion, better then my pps, and a world above the ppq sc... which is just a truncated ppq grip.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If love a new ccp... ditch the fixed barrel and go to a typical locked breech like the pps.

The size and feel of the ccp is, in my opinion, better then my pps, and a world above the ppq sc... which is just a truncated ppq grip.
I agree with you on the size and feel of the CCP. Its top tier.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I don't know anything about the CCP except that it does feel good in the hands. I need to purchase a firearm for my daughter with a safety, she insists on a manual safety. Is the CCP a good reliable firearm? Is it made the same place as the PPQ? Thank for any information or opinions. Merry Christmas and a great new year.

BTW, what other small gun with a safety would ya'll recommend?

Jim D

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
PPQ SF?????

One word: Damnation!

and three more:
I want one!

(yeah yeah, two words and a letter :D)

That is a sexy gun, made all the better with the Walther logo on the sides.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts