Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Q4 classic a few days ago and the trigger is by far the worst PPQ trigger of the 3 that I now own.

My Q5 match and my 4” PPQ have great triggers. Wall, tiny bit of take up and a crisp break. The Q4, barely any wall, a lot of take up and then a break. The reset is much longer too.

Anyone have this experience with a brand new PPQ or have any idea why this could be? The trigger weight is considerably less then the other 2 that i own or my friends Q5 Match.

I’m not sure what’s going on but I have a feeling I’ll take advantage of the buy back. I’ll shoot it sometime this week and see how that goes but the trigger is reason enough to send it back if i cant figure out whats going on.

i know i can have Walther warranty it but i'm not sure ill get it back before Walthers 30 day buy back expires.

·
Premium Member
14,293 Posts
Adam, the only thing that comes to mind is this thread https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/ppq/91714-ppq-trigger-issue-resolved.html

Don't have any idea if machining the 'flat spot' on the front of the single action lever was something Walther implemented across the board, or if this mod was for a limited few......or at least until they began to get some feedback from 'new' owners....or maybe some 'old' owners.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts