Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2005 catalog today and to back up what Extremist said in his Shot Show report, it does indeed look like Walther will only sell QA versions from now on.

In the full P99 section they show a picture of the new Sand Tan P99. It looks pretty good. I think the one shown in the catalog is just a photoshop rendition of what it might look like. I'll have to wait to see the real thing before I'm really sure if it will look good.

The full size pages make no mention of AS or DAO triggers. Only QA trigger. The compact page does mention the AS, QA and DAO triggers, however only a QA version is pictured.

Also of curious note, the magazine capacity they list for 9mm is 15 rounds and 12 rounds for .40 S&W. I was under the impression that the .40 was going to be 11 rounds. Maybe not.

The rest of the catalog looks just like last years catalog. I don't think they put much time into this.

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MLB @ Feb. 16 2005,2:35)]You'd think that with the US market as large as it is, they'd at least keep the site up to date.  It costs almost nothing.  I don't understand it.  I think the Walther site is the poorest of all of the major firearm manufacturers.
The problem is that Walther's importer is also one of their biggest competitors. Notice that S&W's web site is always up to date.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.