Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. I currently have a 2003 model and in a thread I just posted, I said I was thinking of trading in for a 2004. I don't have a good holster yet, but today I placed an order for a Milt Sparks VersaMax 2 holster (for my existing P99) and was wondering if anybody knows of any dimensional differences in the holstering area between the old and new models besides the old and new models besides the trigger guard and rail attachment and if they are interchangeable in fitted holsters? Should I call in and go ahead and change my order and ask if they can make it for the 2004 model if indeed I do go that route?

·
Registered
356 Posts
The upper portion of the 2004 and later frame, from the takedown lever back, is about 2mm wider. The slide should be close enough, though. The Picatinny-style accessory rail will also be an issue.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 2004 and I own both an Uncle Mike's PRO-3 duty holster and and an Uncle Mike's paddle holster. Both fit perfect, and I didn't have to specify a year when I ordered them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts