Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17 round mags that work in the paddle version PPQ and P99. Factory OEM Walther mags. Rear witness holes, orange follower, made in Italy so I assume MecGar. Appear to be 15 rd mags with +2 baseplate extensions. Sticks out bottom about 1/2 inch.

https://botach.com/walther-ppq-m1-9mm-17rd-magazines/

I just received a shipment and confirm they fit, lock in, and function dry in the P99.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mags

Thanks! Just ordered a couple to add to the 4 others of these I have. They all seem to work fine in my PPQ and MR9s.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I received two this week. I already had two and they work just fine in my QM1 and P99. I can use them in my P99c as well if I choose to.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Didn't really need any more, but I have a standing rule to buy mags when they're available at a reasonable price!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Listed as $42.99 when I go to the link......hmmm....if I hadn't bought 6 at $17/per months ago I might be PO'd.....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Listed as $42.99 when I go to the link......hmmm....if I hadn't bought 6 at $17/per months ago I might be PO'd.....
Big bold letters - "Sign in for member pricing."

Membership is free.

Member price is $20 per mag.

Here's your sign... :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I got a couple for WHEN I can finally get an M1 PPQ with the paddle release. I regret selling my last one a few years back....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I got a couple for WHEN I can finally get an M1 PPQ with the paddle release. I regret selling my last one a few years back....

Boooooooo Botach! Got an email with a FedEx shipping code two days ago, but today got an email saying "We regret to inform you that the Walther PPQ M1 9mm 17rd Magazines is no longer available for purchase at this time. Please kindly note that this item has been cancelled and any funds will be released back to you within a few days. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a wonderful day."

·
Registered
228 Posts
they're back in stock. are these the ones with the relief cut out to clear the ejector and not ram into the feed ramp like some of the earlier gen ones for the PPQ ? Meaning they'll work in the P99 AS just fine without the issues of the feedramp geometry? (I remember there were two issues. the first being the relief cut by the ejector which I'm 99.9999% sure was relegated to old P99 mags, and the problem of either the PPQ M1 or the P99 mags possibly bumping into the feedramp of the gun. I just can't remember if it was the old P99 16 round mags that could bump into the feedramp of the PPQ M1, or vice versa)

TLDR version, will these interchange between a P99 and a PPQ M1 without issue?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Wow, I'm tempted but I haven't even taken the last two I bought from their package yet with some aspects of life still on hold.

·
Registered
228 Posts
screw it. I grabbed 6 of them because I just picked up a PPQ M1 yesterday... need more boolit holders and if I ever rebuy my full size P99 AS they should work with that too. excellent deal for sure. $30+ shipping is the cheapest I've ever seen PPQ /P99 mags

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I ordered two more myself. Can’t beat the price. Plus I found an even better deal on M&P mags for my forty. At least something is reasonable to buy right now.

Reactions: wormraper
1 - 15 of 15 Posts