Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this message from Walther this morning;

Your plate request has been processed and is being sent to our warehouse for shipping. You should expect to receive the plate in 14-21 business days depending on USPS. If you ordered a Trijicon plate and are using an optic other than a Trijicon optic, disregard the screws that come with the plate, as they are for Trijicon optics only.

Gee thanks Walther. How thoughtful of you to send us our plates four months after the 2.0 guns became available and your frequent communication with us during the long wait is also very much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can thank me for this. You know how when you wash your car it always rains? Well, I bought a plate from ZR Tactical for $50 and just got it yesterday Then this morning I open my email to the same message you got. Oh well. If anyone needs a ZR Tactical 2.0 plate let me know!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to order a ZR plate last week but decided to give Walther one more week get the plates to us. Glad I did now. Hopefully you like the ZR plate better than the one Walther sends us so you $ won't be wasted. One more jab at Walther. Wouldn't you think they could do better than 14-21 days after considering the how they badly they messed up the 2.0 plate situation?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts