Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not hesitate at $100 but refused at $ 200 so I guess that set my parameters. I have lots of out o.f production magazines that I have given away or charged a reasonable amount for but I am finding this particular Walther mag is not terribly plentiful.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I did not hesitate at $100 but refused at $ 200 so I guess that set my parameters. I have lots of out o.f production magazines that I have given away or charged a reasonable amount for but I am finding this particular Walther mag is not terribly plentiful.
As much as I share your sentiment there was a reason why you got the .22 PPK/s at a price to good to be true…..a steal….now you know why……I found out too that mags are very scarce and go for top $…..its not about parameters or limits or ethic or whatever…….the question is do you need it and how badly…….cheerup its Saturday!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually the pistol was given to me, it is still in the original box and has paperwork but for some reason it had two new Triple K magazines with it and the Walther’s were missing. As with most Triple K stuff neither mag would function properly, diddling with them I got one to be mostly reliable and the second to burp on only one or two cartridges. I will locate a mag eventually and keep the others as spares.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Actually the pistol was given to me, it is still in the original box and has paperwork but for some reason it had two new Triple K magazines with it and the Walther’s were missing. As with most Triple K stuff neither mag would function properly, diddling with them I got one to be mostly reliable and the second to burp on only one or two cartridges. I will locate a mag eventually and keep the others as spares.
Ahh understand, well if you ever decide to NOT get a .22 walther mag and the pistol is in your way note that I am more than willing to store it in my safe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might take you up on that, my buddy and I have seven safes full of firearms, I may need to empty out several to hold a couple of gallons of gasoline at the rate it is going up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts