1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update, shes mine!

Hi all,

Another trade ?

Guy is willing to trade one of the above, looks shot very little, with original box and two original mags, for my AR-15 plus a couple hundred cash.

Been wanting a PPK for quite some time, but the prices have kept me at bay.

I would be in it for about $600 total, trade and cash.

As always, thank you guys for the advice! If its a go, ill be sure to post some pics if the deal happens :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Absolutely!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Nice! Not to be technical, but ok, I will be, that's a PPK/S not a PPK. Still a very nice piece and you will get lots of enjoyment out of it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So many variants of AR out there, of course it all depends on what exactly the AR is.

The particular AR I traded was a Smith M&P Sport II. All about weighing what you have into the gun/what market is and factoring that into the trade.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I believe the PPK/s in 7.65mm might be a bit more rare in the US than the .380 version. In addition to that, I like the handling of the 7.65 more, and they seem to be a little more accurate. Enjoy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shoot, wrong forum for this too. Can a Mod please move if possible? I can't see how to send all Mods a message.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
That sounds like a good trade to me. You can easily replace an AR.

·
Registered
284 Posts
So many variants of AR out there, of course it all depends on what exactly the AR is.

The particular AR I traded was a Smith M&P Sport II. All about weighing what you have into the gun/what market is and factoring that into the trade.
I would have made the trade for that AR, good deal. Like you said, so many variants of AR's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would have made the trade for that AR, good deal. Like you said, so many variants of AR's.

For sure, paid $400 for it last year, and while I know 2020 is probably going to see prices rocket again, I would rather have something that is no longer made.

Nice AR btw, love the grips!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts