Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new PPKS in .380 and parting ways with this old gal tomorrow and figured I’d try and get more info on her before she leaves. Two mags with finger rests and the finger rests are electro stenciled with the last three digits of the serial number. Any idea who would’ve used this? Assuming police or para-military as it has the lanyard loop. If you have an idea on value too that would be great, know what I’m asking for it ($500), just want to make sure I’m in line. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Sometimes it takes a few days ;)

Your PP chambered in 7,65mm (.32 Auto) was probably made in 1960. That's why German proof date is missing. Seems to be a Swedish police surplus because of the lanyard loop.

Magazines are both not time correct (early 70's). Marking of the extension seems to be afterwards made.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought a new PPKS in .380 and parting ways with this old gal tomorrow and figured I’d try and get more info on her before she leaves. Two mags with finger rests and the finger rests are electro stenciled with the last three digits of the serial number. Any idea who would’ve used this? Assuming police or para-military as it has the lanyard loop. If you have an idea on value too that would be great, know what I’m asking for it ($500), just want to make sure I’m in line. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help! Was a great gun, went back and forth on it but someone did come and pick it up. Off to a new home!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah... already kicking myself, bought the new PPK/S, nice gun but not nearly as nice to shoot. Have a 1944 waffenampt PP but I don’t like shooting it and adding wear, hindsight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts