Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my m2 navy, and I love the way the 17Rnd mags influence the appearance/functionality of the pistol.
with that being said, has anyone noticed the massive amount of wiggling, ticking, tacking, tinking, etc. when all 17 rounds are loaded into the mag?
I looked very carefully at on of my mags for a time and saw that the rounds seem to be able to shift and impact the fore and aft walls of the magazine.
as well as one or two rounds seem to be resting on the midpoint of the cartridge, so that they can wiggle to the port/starboard.
the port/starboard, seems less likely to me,
either way it seems like something that would have surfaced by now so im wondering if anyone has discovered this issue, I disassembled 2 of my 17rnders and tried flipping the spring backwards to see if that helped and it didn't, I have 2 other 17rnders that have not been altered in any way and they too have this issue.
opinions?
side note the 15rnders do not have this issue,

·
Premium Member
14,091 Posts
Grover, I think you might be the only one. When you're carrying the 17 rounds, walk softly and try not to shake your booty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sir my booty is a gift from the heavens and is intended to be shaken to my hearts content.
also, I happened to talk my ppq our for deer season and did experience the problem whilst moving at a stalking pace.
during the season I ended up carrying 15 rndrs.

·
Premium Member
14,091 Posts
Hey, I think 15 rounders should provide adequate protection from any ole meanie deer. That being said, I carry Canik55 TP9 18 rounders in my PPQ M1 when I'm off to Walmart to stock up on some more Depends.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are some mean deer here, not to mention bears.
anyways Deer protection was not the intended purpose of the pistol :)
ill have to get my hands on some canik mags and see if they work in my M2.
I may just send the mags back to walther and see what they have to say about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts