KKJ .22 Hornet - Page 3 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Walther Rifles

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 02:16 PM   #21
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
Lots of things make this a great forum, Andyd; mostly, it's the members, who are both knowledgeable and friendly.

Μολὼν λαβέ
searcher451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 09-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #22

bojo115 .22
Does anyone know if a CZ 527 22 hornet 5 round magazine P/N 13001 can be used or modified to work in a KKJ-H, 22 hornet rifle?
bojo115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #23

Andyd_is_PzGren .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunJunkie View Post
Hi Guys, I have to KKJ Hornet magazines here in the UK having just scrapped my KKJ Hornet last week, but I don't think I could post these to the USA. Pity.
Your mags did not sell on eGun in Germany because the translation program was a bit off. Also, a high starting price and photos that are not of the actual mag are a real killer.

My contact officer at the NSA alerted me to your thread.

http://egun.de/market/item.php?id=4563456
Andyd_is_PzGren is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2013, 03:38 AM   #24

GunJunkie .22
Yeah I figured that wasn't the best ever auction put up in the world, and the sstck photo I should hae replaced with the originals when I collected the mags from the gunshop later that week. Never mind, no harm done as that listing on EGun did generate some solid enquiries from a couple of people in Germany and one of the magazines was rehomed that way this week.

I was thinking that the sending of one of these to the US might have been tricky but after an enquiry from the US we both checked - me with the US Embassy in the UK (referred to ATF) and the man in the US with his local ATF office - end result was it was thought almost impossible so he chose not to follow that up.

High starting? 50 Euros was aimed at the Europeans, not the US prices - Do a web search for the ones that have come up on rare occasions, around $200 to 250 from what I saw, and up to 300 for one shop (Arts I think it was) that listed them as stock - so 50 Euros I didn't see high, but no dispute they didn't sell at that starting price.

No idea what you're talking about with the NSA, or why you'd feel the need to put that in, but it's your Forum at the end of the day.
GunJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:20 AM   #25

Andyd_is_PzGren .22
Quote:

High starting? 50 Euros was aimed at the Europeans, not the US prices - Do a web search ...
I don't need to do a web search, I am quite familiar with prices and availability in Germany and the US - and also have legal ways to import magazines and guns into the US. Everything is easy given the knowhow.

I had pointed out the high starting price from extensive experience with eGun: if you put 1 as a starting price, you will get much livelier bidding.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:00 AM   #26

GunJunkie .22
Wink

You would seem to need to have the last word on this so please go ahead after this post and do that - I'll be unsubscribing from this.

You didn't reply to my query about the NSA alerting you, which still reads as an odd comment on a web forum and especially for an admin, so on an impulse I've raised this content with the NSA directly and they'll decide if it's proper, improper or BS to them.
GunJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #27

Andyd_is_PzGren .22
Quote:
You would seem to need to have the last word on this so please go ahead after this post and do that - I'll be unsubscribing from this.

You didn't reply to my query about the NSA alerting you, which still reads as an odd comment on a web forum and especially for an admin, so on an impulse I've raised this content with the NSA directly and they'll decide if it's proper, improper or BS to them.

I let you have the last word. For some people it is not enough to make a fool out of themselves, they have to prove it.

I have little interest in an argument with just another "keyboard jockey".

In America we are not subject to authorities, so we do not tremble at the mention of some government agency.

Last edited by Andyd_is_PzGren; 09-21-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Walther Rifles

Search tags for this page
carl walter 22 hornet
carl walther 22 hornet price
kkj 22 hornet forum
kkj hornet
walther .22hornet sportswaffen model

walther 22 hornet

walther kkj .22 hornet

walther kkj 22 hornet

walther kkj 22 hornet konstruktion
walther kkj 22 hornet rifle info
walther kkj hornet
walther sportswaffen .22hornet rifle
Click on a term to search for related topics.