PPK/S Parts - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > Walther Forum Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2019, 11:58 AM   #1

Indi3568 .22
PPK/S Parts

I'm looking to acquire by purchase a PPKS stripped frame, I have everything else from my old one however the existing frame was damaged beyond any reasonable, aesthetically pleasing, repair. I realize they have serial #s so I'll need to involve an FFL for the transfer. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
Indi3568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 11-22-2019, 10:22 AM   #2

03hemi .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indi3568 View Post
I'm looking to acquire by purchase a PPKS stripped frame, I have everything else from my old one however the existing frame was damaged beyond any reasonable, aesthetically pleasing, repair. I realize they have serial #s so I'll need to involve an FFL for the transfer. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
You didn't say what model?
My FFL/LGS has a 100% brand new condition S&W stainless PPK/S frame with a PPK slide from and individual, said individual had sent it to the factory for repairs but it came back with a PPK slide. Nobody noticed it until I pointed it out and it supposedly it came in as a total PPK/S according to the factory. The factory mistakenly put the wrong slide back on, they had to, the original didn't have a PPK to get mixed up.
If this meets your build, let me know and I'll pass his info on. I have zero interest/gain in this, just passing it on because he's a great gun dealer I buy from.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1166.jpg (216.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1167.jpg (221.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1168.jpg (145.3 KB, 2 views)
03hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:39 PM   #3

Indi3568 .22
Thank you for the info however after spending a week + hunting for a frame and the pricing I've recieved I've decided to just purchase a new PPKS and be done with it. I did however manage to locate a new unused "InterArms" PPKS stainless slide that I jumped on for $150.
Only down side to the new PPK / PPKs, in my opinion, is the machined in rear sight which I personally don't care that much for but since I don't have eyes in my belly I doubt I'll need them in a pinch...I you catch my drift. This new PPK will be my EDC and
If I ever need more the 7-8 rounds in an emergency than OOps! maybe I shouldn't be in that neighborhood to begin with
Indi3568 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > Walther Forum Announcements