Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By scubatiger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2019, 01:55 PM   #1
Supporting Member

scubatiger .22
WTS: P5C L102A1 Collection - 10 units

It's time for me to start moving toward retirement and I've decided to liquidate a large portion of my gun collection. I am offering an unprecedented opportunity to own what I believe to be the largest single collection of the incredibly rare British Army NATO P5 Compact L102A1s in the world. I have 13 of these units and am selling 10, including 2 consecutive pairs. All but one were imported thru Earl's. One unique piece and the lowest serial number in the group, came thru Interarms. This is one of only 3 documented IA units I've seen. All except the Interarms unit are in NIB condition and come with the orig box and extra mag. Not sure if all have the test target.

Do not have pictures of all guns, but have posted a sample that is typical of the group. I understand the skepticism surrounding the sale of many rare items on this board. For something this large, I am willing to meet a buyer within a 500 mile radius of NE Florida. I have been a Supporting Member of the WF since June 2010 and have many contacts & references here. I am a licensed firearms dealer and own a gun business and shooting range. Also happy to engage an attorney to hold the funds in escrow until the purchase has been completed. This fee would be borne by the purchaser. $40,000 for the collection. Pls do not inquire about buying them individually. PM me with serious inquiries.

Last edited by scubatiger; Today at 04:17 PM.
scubatiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 10-20-2019, 02:17 PM   #2

DeutschlandUberAlles .22
Nice collection. GLWS
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #3
Supporting Member

scubatiger .22
Have sold one privately. Now offering 10 units with 2 consec pairs for $40,000, shipping not included.
scubatiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin