WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPX

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #31

SammyD .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJKMoreno View Post
Just received my Front Line Open Top Kydex holster today. It's pretty nice, pressed not injection. It was super tight on the retention, loosening the tension screws is a must. My only complaint is that the paddle comes out when drawing the weapon. Not a huge issue, just may have to figure a way to keep the paddle tucked in. I will post some pics either tonight or in the morning.
How are you liking the Front Line Open Top Kydex? Considering it for my PPX as well but havent seen much on it out there...
Found a coupon for Crazy15, for 15% Off at idfholsters.com but still not sure its worth it.
SammyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 11-20-2014, 06:08 PM   #32

DaGovnah44 .22
Just got my Level 2 duty holster custom made. This guy is bad ass! If anyone wants a custom one lmk and I'll post his link. His prices are great and you will be supporting a Vet!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (2.36 MB, 67 views)
DaGovnah44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #33

volver .22
I don't know what "lmk" means but I like this holster and would like to get some more info on getting one made for myself.
Also would you mind posting more pictures that includes both sides and shows how it functions. I'm definitely about supporting the Vets.
Do you think he could make on just like that with a piece that extended behind the handle to keep the handle from rubbing up against my skin when I carry IWB in the summer ? I'm really big and it's the main problem I have conceal carrying. I would like to see that holster with a guard that also shields the handle from my side.

Last edited by volver; 11-21-2014 at 08:30 AM. Reason: add more comments.
volver is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #34

5thCRUSADER .22
The Zahal holster appears to be the exact same holster as the Walther Arms offering (Except the Walther holster is brand stamped).

I am used to a Serpa so it is the one I wanted, glad I noticed here that you got the holster, a dual mag holder and an extra magazine free with the purchase of the pistol. I got my pistol yesterday, and registered it onlne and got the free accessories today for the $9.95 shipping,

The pistol was a bargain considering that I got the threaded barrel model for $350 and I got $117 worth of free stuff.

I noticed at Zahal that they have a MOLLE attachment option, so you could mount it on a plate carrier if desired, or a battle belt. The holster and the mag holder says that it rotates to any position. That is actually an improvement over the serpa because you have to get adapters for that function.

Last edited by 5thCRUSADER; 11-21-2014 at 04:20 PM.
5thCRUSADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:50 PM   #35

DaGovnah44 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by volver View Post
I don't know what "lmk" means but I like this holster and would like to get some more info on getting one made for myself. ...
volver, here is his web site

Dreadnought Holster Co | Bringing Custom Holsters to the Every Day Carrier!

You can also find him on facebook under dreadnought holsters co.

This is a duty rig that I am waiting for my drop down belt loop from safariland. Lmk is let me know I am a big boy that's why I want the drop down...this is duty so no conceal for this rig but he can make anything you want and won't rip you off in the process...check him out I'm sure you will be happy....because of me he ordered the PPX Plug to make holsters for us.....

Last edited by searcher451; 11-23-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: bandwidth
DaGovnah44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:13 PM   #36

timtheref .22
Alien Gear Holster now makes a shell for this. I should receive mine in the mail this week. It'll be nice to be able to switch the shells so I can carry everything from my small single stack Kahrs to my much larger PPX in the same holster with a couple quick turns of a screwdriver.
timtheref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:11 PM   #37

volver .22
DaGovner. ..... Thanks for that link to the website. I will be contacting him soon to get a Custom made holster for me .
In the picture of your holster there is a mechinisim around the end of your PPX. Is that a mechanical thumb break? I don't see that on any of the holster's on the website for Dreadnought .
volver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:15 PM   #38

Nperez1986 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGovnah44 View Post
Just got my Level 2 duty holster custom made. This guy is bad ass! If anyone wants a custom one lmk and I'll post his link. His prices are great and you will be supporting a Vet!
How mucyh did he charge for your Level 2 Duty holster? Is that for a Safariland setup? I have a Safariland Drop leg but with a Beretta Holster...wanted to convert it to a PPX type
Nperez1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:09 PM   #39

nirunn .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by volver View Post
DaGovner. .....
In the picture of your holster there is a mechinisim around the end of your PPX. Is that a mechanical thumb break?
from the looks of it yes it is a thumb break, looks like one your push forward to release. It also preforms as a block from people pawing/grabbing your sidearm. If your concealed carrying, it is not so much a worry, but police/security/open carry it is.
nirunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPX

Search tags for this page
holster for walther ppx
holster for walther ppx 9mm
holsters for walther ppx
ppx holster
walther ppx

walther ppx 9mm holster

walther ppx 9mm holsters
walther ppx accessories

walther ppx holster

walther ppx holster blackhawk
walther ppx holsters
walther ppx m1 holster
Click on a term to search for related topics.