My new PPS M2 Holster just arrived...PERFECT!!! - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BRUKSHOT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2019, 04:48 PM   #1

BRUKSHOT .22
Thumbs up My new PPS M2 Holster just arrived...PERFECT!!!

Hello everyone. I'm a fairly new guy here at the Walther forum. I picked up a PPS M2 this fall and am having a blast shooting it. I have been shooting handguns for most of my life, am now 59. My cc pistol for the last 10 years has been the Bersa Thunder 380, very small and easily concealable, but I wanted something more powerful for concealed carry now and have been doing a lot of research lately on CC guns. The PPS M2 is just as accurate as my Bersa, and is actually thinner. So, I decided that the PPS will be my new CC weapon. I needed a holster of course, and after much research on IWB holsters (there are soooo many options), I decided on the Clinger Hinge Holster for it. Well, it just arrived in the mail today and I opened up the package (felt like a kid on Christmas...LOL) and played with it. After making adjustments for about 45 minutes (it is adjustable for many angles), I got it just right. I have been wearing this holster, with a fully loaded PPS in for around 5 hours now, and I have to say that it is the most comfortable setup I have ever worn. I want to give a shout out to Clinger. Sitting here typing this post, I cannot tell that I am even wearing it! LOL!!!
PPS1980 likes this.
BRUKSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 12-05-2019, 06:02 PM   #2

381465 .22
Good to hear. I may have to investigate that one. I've had bad luck with holsters for mine. The best IWB has been a dirt cheap forged tec that I did a little Dremel surgery on. The absolute worst have been Blue Star and Raw Dog. The molds are so poor I couldn't get the PPS more than half way in the holster.
381465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:33 AM   #3

Honda4me .22
I carry everyday all the time except when I get undressed to sleep. Mine is also so comfortable that I donít notice it. I also will unload it and practice my drawing daily.
Honda4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2020, 12:37 PM   #4
Supporting Member

1942bull .22
You selected a great CC pistol. I love mine.

"Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."
General James Mattis
1942bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:09 PM   #5

Jslow .22
Congratulations on selecting an excellent edc weapon. My PPS M1 is one of my warmer weather edc pistols. Love it. I’m glad you are enjoying your Clinger holster. I’ll be honest. I tried one and hated it. It simply would not “click in” and the feel was to bulky for me. I’m glad it’s working for you. I would also highly suggest taking. A strong look at the Lenwood Spector IWB holster with full sweatshirts too. Wow... talk about retention, minimalistic size and click in!! My holster of choice for every pistol I carry.
Jslow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS