PPS M2 holsters for laser or RMS-c models - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2018, 02:39 PM   #1

wturri78 .22
PPS M2 holsters for laser or RMS-c models

I'm looking at adding the Crimson Trace laserguard (instinctive activation) to my PPS M2 -- or possibly going nuts and just getting the RMSc version

I see that Clinger Holsters makes their Stingray for the RMS-c.

Beyond that, I'm having trouble locating options that would accommodate either the RMS-c or even just the Crimson Trace.

What do y'all use?

I carry AIWB, so anything that has the option of adding a "claw" attachment would be gravy.
wturri78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 06-14-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
Supporting Member

Grunt67 .22
PPS M2 holsters

Might give Paul a call at PJ Holsters https://pjholster.com/

I've gotten three from Paul. No complaints. Not expensive, light weight, not bulky.

I'm not connected to the co., just pleased with the product. LOL
Grunt67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #3

Mattiooo .22
I have the CT laserguard. There are quite a few options out there. The one that Crimson Trace includes or sells separately is a Bladetech Klipt and it works just fine. I have the Sticky holster that is made for this size gun with a laser mounted and I use it to pocket carry but it also works IWB just fine.

My new favorite for summer carry is the Crossbreed belly band. It has a kydex holster that attaches to the band and wraps around it to keep it extra secure. It's fantastic. Worth every penny and they have it for the PPS with the CT unit. You can also change from AIWB to 4:00 carry or anywhere else just by adjusting the position of the band. You don't even have to take it off - just slide it. Because the holster attaches with velcro, you can have any ride height and any cant you want, and change it in 5 seconds. I may never need another holster again for this unit. You can also get a mag carrier for it so you can carry a spare mag. It is my next purchase. Also, I'm hugely fat, and this fits my massive belly (50" waist) and I can position it anywhere to adjust to my best spot.

During my research I found several other people that make for that combination. DARA holsters has a few options.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by Mattiooo; 06-16-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Mattiooo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 09:12 PM   #4

wturri78 .22
Looks like crossbreed makes holsters for the PPS with either the laser or the RMS c.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:14 PM   #5

LonChaney .22
JM Custom Kydex will make you one for the RMS, not sure about the laser though. Call or email Tony and ask. He’s good about answering.
LonChaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #6

scottcocoabeach .22
I recently ordered one of these with the option for optics. I havenít received it yet so I canít provide any feedback on it.

https://www.huckleberrytactical.com/...ncealment-iwb/
scottcocoabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:47 PM   #7

Roshi .22
Clinger for RMSc

This is the Clinger for the PPS M2 RMSc

Great fit and quality. I wish it had a soft back for riding directly against skin.

I will have to confess that my favorite summer time holsters for my PPS M2 RMSc and my M&P Shield 9 are both Sticky holsters. I made a cut out to fit the RMSc optic and it works well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clinger PPS M2 RMSc Sized.jpg (41.7 KB, 34 views)
Roshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 10:37 PM   #8

wturri78 .22
I just ordered a Blade Tech holster for my Walther with a Crimson Trace laserguard, the "klipt".

I picked up a green laser for under $150 last week and I'm going to try it for a while. While I prefer red dots and have one on my primary carry (CZ P-07), the cheaper laser seemed like a good solution for my backup Walther which I generally carry when I need to wear dress clothes or something like that.

I can definitely get on target fast with the laser.

Maybe at some point I will sell my whole setup and just get the red dot Version of the PPS!

Anyone had any problems with the Shield optic itself? Losing zero, cutting out, etc?
Old 06-23-2018, 08:34 AM   #9

Roshi .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by wturri78 View Post
Anyone had any problems with the Shield optic itself? Losing zero, cutting out, etc?
None with mine but it's only been 2 months.
Roshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:19 AM   #10

nader1 .22
Hi Guys new here. I recently purchased a RMS model. I use Bravo Concealment for all my guns and ordered one fore them for my new PPS. The OWB model needed very minor cuts with a pair of scissors to fit the RMS. Once that was done it works great.
nader1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS

Search tags for this page
carry holsters for rms

holster for a walther pps with laser

holster for pps m2 rmsc

pps m2 rmsc holster

pps m2 rmsc owb holster

pps rmsc kydex iwb

walters pps m2 rmsc holter

walther pps holsters 9mmwalther pps with laser holster

walther pps m2 laser holster

walther pps m2 rmsc holster

walther pps rmsc holster
what holsters are made for walther pps m2 rmsc
Click on a term to search for related topics.