Walther Forums banner

First Youtube Review of PPS M2 RMSc

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Clarkston 
#1 ·

Posted to Youtube.com earlier this morning.

#3 · (Edited)
Nice review. MAC has trouble riding the slide stop. He can't seem to stop himself from riding it. I have large hands and have never, not once, had that issue. They took the red off the striker indicator (stupid move). Did they also move the slide stop from the perfect Classic model to the abomination that is the PPS M2?

#5 ·
Great review! It must all be about hand size, because in well over 1K rounds on my PPS M2 I have never had it fail to lock back.

I'm a religious convert to red dot sights, and had my primary carry gun (CZ P-07) milled for a Trijicon RMR. Not a cheap endeavor, but my speed and accuracy have both improved considerably, especially under the "stress" of competition. I agree with this reviewer, RDS are a big part of the future of everyday handguns.

I would love to have that on my PPS but I only carry it in limited circumstances, like the rare times when I have to tuck in my shirt, or I'm wearing much lighter clothing. It would be hard to justify the cost of an RDS-equipped backup gun that's only used rarely.

Of course, with the RDS PPQ, it may become my EDC all the time :) It's certainly lighter and more comfortable than a fully loaded P-07....

#8 ·
And here I thought he was a big CZ fan.

Glad he went to Walther, at least for a SS9, as the PPS.PPS M2 series
if the best SS9 on the planet.

I should know, as I've had most of them, and EDC a PPS M2.

MY PPS had a better triger, but I wasn't happy with the paddles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.