PPQ .22 LR Small Parts - Where to buy? - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2019, 12:02 AM   #1

thegomezsymbol .22
Question PPQ .22 LR Small Parts - Where to buy?

I hope I am getting this thread in the right place... I am going nuts.

Unfortunately I had to disassemble my PPQ Target .22LR and the sear spring (part 14 in the exploded parts diagram) has gone missing. I tried calling and emailing the Walther general customer service number and got no answer. I even called Earl's Repair Service and he informed me that the .22 LR being a Umarex manufactured product, he couldn't help me with it.

Does anyone know where to buy a replacement spring? Or a parts kit? Or even know what the darn spring looks like (size, coils, etc) so I can craft a replacement spring?

Thanks!
thegomezsymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 11-19-2019, 03:39 AM   #2

Balor .22
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

You are in the right place, but “part 14 in the exploded parts diagram” won't get you far in your search. You have to quote the proper part number which is in the list below the parts diagram.

Google that number, (412.20.33.1), preceded by Walther or Umarex. It would appear that the same spring is used in other Umarex products, for example the Hämmerli 850 Air Magnum and Walther Rotex R8/RM8 CO2 rifles and (possibly) also the Beretta 92 CO2 pistol.

A dealership in the U.K. has the part listed, but my browser won't allow me to access their website: Bagnall and Kirkwood.co.uk

You can also get a closer look at what the spring looks like by googling Walther 412.20.33.1 and selecting “Images”.

Best of luck and let us know how you got on.

Balor

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

Tags
parts, parts kit, ppq .22lr, sear assembly, springs