SW PPK/S .380 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PP and TP Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2016, 03:38 PM   #1

alecat88 .22
SW PPK/S .380

Took it to the range today and while shooting it the trigger stuck in the back position. Unloaded it, found the hammer could be pulled down but would not stay in the down position. Got home and after removing the grips and slide found the hammer pin had moved jamming against what I think releases the hammer when the trigger is pulled. Has this happened to anyone else? can it be fixed?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hammer jammed.JPG (1.84 MB, 26 views)
Register
Old 02-07-2016, 04:05 PM   #2

Austin Powers .22
I'm not sure, but if all else fails, it's covered under Walther's Legendary Lifetime Warranty, so you could always contact Walther Arms and have it shipped to Fort Smith for repairs free of charge.
I've entrusted my life to a S&W PPK/S-1, it may not be able to stop the illusive 7ft/300Lbs+ Meth Head wearing 5 layers of denim and wielding a car door as a shield, but I'm fairly certain I can outrun such a beast, especially after dumping 7 rounds of .380 ACP into him.
Austin Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #3

alecat88 .22
Thanks I did not even think about that.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:31 PM   #4

Austin Powers .22
Yep, and it may be worth doing anyway, seeing as the S&W PPKs were always rather spotty in the quality department, and based on what I've read from folks who sent their S&W PPKs sent in for repairs, the guys at Fort Smith went over them and repaired other things the owners didn't even know was wrong and got them back running like a watch.
I've entrusted my life to a S&W PPK/S-1, it may not be able to stop the illusive 7ft/300Lbs+ Meth Head wearing 5 layers of denim and wielding a car door as a shield, but I'm fairly certain I can outrun such a beast, especially after dumping 7 rounds of .380 ACP into him.
Austin Powers is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PP and TP Series