|11-08-2004, 02:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Potato Capital
P88 Full Size
Manufactured from 1/1987 to 1992
Caliber: 9x19 (15 rounds); 9x21
Total Weight: 31.5 oz
Total Length: 7.5 in.
Barrel Length: 3.9 in.
Rifling: 6, L/G, RHT
Operating Mechanism: Short recoil, tilting barrel (Browning type) via a cam. Recoild spring under barrel with guide rod, double action trigger with hammer exposed
Serial Number range: 001001-010894
Experimental serial numbers:V1170-V1549
Preproduction series serial numbers: 881,226-881,390
From 1/87 to 12/87 The front sight was mounted on the slide via a dove tail.
From 12/87 the front sight was made integral with the slide.
1. Ambidextrous combination slide hold open and decocking lever.
2. Ambidextrous magazine catch located in the lower rear of the trigger gaurd.
3. Dissasembly lever
4. Light weight alloy frame with a steel, hexagonal shaped, reinforcement pin.
5. Firing pin is locked into place at all times until immediately before firing
6. Hammer is dropped into a safety notch
7. There is a slide closing safety, which disconnects the trigger bar, if the slide does not close completely.
|Search tags for this page|
best walther wunder nine,
walther 9mm steel wunder 9
Click on a term to search for related topics.