Buying P88 in Germany - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > P88

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2003, 04:47 AM   #1

Barney Unproven
Does anyone know if you can still purchase P88 Weapons in Germany. If so, what are the procedures for getting the weapon back into the States legally?
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 02-19-2003, 12:28 AM   #2

jt325i Unproven
I think it would be somewhere between extremely difficult to impossible to get a P88 from outside the US imported. It certainly wouldn't be cost effective. You'd be better off to just buy one already here. As for getting one in Germany, for a civilian to own a handgun is extremely rare. Although they manufacture many firearms, outside law enforcement & military most civilians have to go through registration, extensive training & must adhere to all kinds of rules owning one. If you're a non-citizen of Germany this probably isn't even an option either.
jt325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 08:55 PM   #3

esquif Unproven
they get tough rules but cool toy. when my friend was in germany with the canadian army i could not go to a range because he had no suppressor on any off his gun. They are mendatory in germany because of all that noise pollution you know now that's a gun law i will vote for
esquif is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > P88