WTS: 1937 luger - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2015, 12:24 AM   #1

creature .22
WTS: 1937 luger

This is a very fine piece and is in very good condition. The strawing is completely intact. I'm going to let the pictures do the majority of the talking here. This is a Mauser S/42 Luger with Nazi markings and comes with a leather holster, mag loading tool, and two magazines. One of the magazines has an aluminum base and the other is black plastic(IIRC). Neither have a matching serial number to the gun. Everything is in very good condition.

The serial number is 6251r

It was made in 1937. I got this info from a gentleman better versed in Lugers than I:

Quote:
You have a 1937 Mauser made Luger. It is likely rust blued with strawed parts.

Simpsons is selling a holster marked like yours made by Karl Böcker. He's asking $500 retail.

There were not many 1937 Strawed and Rust Blued Lugers made, and they are from just the first couple of months of that year - a year when they transitioned to salt blued finishes. That all makes this one more rare and more valuable..

Feel free to email me with any questions: [email protected]

Asking $2100 shipped and insured. Accepting offers but please, NO TRADES

creature is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 10-08-2015, 08:18 AM   #2

Herr Walther Unproven
Beautiful example.

Die Familie Rentz seit 1535 https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2091&dateline=1394562  861
Herr Walther is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items